[Dune-devel] Naming of single-inclusion macros

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Oct 3 10:55:08 CEST 2013

The really funny thing is so many people liking the filename

dune/localfunctions/brezzidouglasmarini/brezzidouglasmarini1cube2d/brezzidouglasmarini1cube2dlocalinterpolation.hh

actually, I would prefer the filename

dune/localfunctions/brezzidouglasmarini/1cube2d/localinterpolation.hh.

Then, your single-inclusion macro would be a lot shorter (as would the filename).

Best,

Martin