[Dune-devel] YaspGrid constructors

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 9 14:52:25 CEST 2013

Dear Dune,
the constructors of YaspGrid have always expected the number of elements per direction
in a FieldVector<int,dim>, and the periodicity per direction in a FieldVector<bool,dim>.
This is bad style: neither int nor bool model field types, hence none of them is really
fit to be a template argument of FieldVector.
A while ago I added new constructors, which take array<int,dim> and std::bitset<dim>
instead, respectively.  AFAICT these new constructors are now used everywhere in the core
modules.  I would now like to deprecate the old constructors, in order to be able to
get rid of them after the next release.

Are there any objections?

Cheers,