[Dune-devel] Yaspgrid Beautification

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:01:24 CEST 2013

Dear Oliver and the others,
I know I am bit late with this, but...
I was already wondering when I first heard and now that i had a look
into changes I am wondering even more: I told you all that i spent a
whole month working on uncommitted changes in yaspgrid this summer.
How can i possibly merge this into master when its finished without
rewriting it line by line??? The code is not only largely changed, but
moved to different headers! While I do understand why you want to
beautify the yaspgrid code, I am not very happy about the timing of
this. I am still working with markus until mid november, after that I
want to finish the stuff.
Best,
Dominic