[Dune-devel] dune-istl umfpack support

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 12:23:29 CEST 2013

Hi Markus.
I don't know exactly what I should be testing - what I did do was to
checkout
the umfpack branch in dune-istl, configured both dune-istl and dune-fem
and had
no difficulties. Both modules found my umfpack installation and did not
complain about
any incompatible tests or anything. I did not actually run any testcode
but only did
the configuring...
Hope that helps
Andreas