[Dune-devel] dune-istl umfpack support

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 15 13:40:58 CEST 2013

Hi Markus,
wouldn't it be better to leave the test in dune-istl? Dune-fem should
anyway rely on dune-istl. In dune-istl is already the superlu and
pardiso test. For me solver related tests are supposed to be in dune-istl.

--
Digital information lasts forever – or five years, whichever comes first.
-- Jeff Rothenberg, 1997