[Dune-devel] test-parallel-ug fails in sequential case

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Sep 9 15:28:23 CEST 2013

Dear Dune,
for a sequential UG patch 10 and sequential dune-grid test-parallel-ug
fails with:

> dune-grid/dune/grid/test> ./test-parallel-ug
> This is process 1 of 1, PID 5271 .
> Testing parallel UGGrid for 2D
> Dune::ParallelError [test:test-parallel-ug.cc:491]: 0: position 1 0.25 does not coincide with communicated data 0.25 0.25

I guess the test should be skipped in the sequential mode. If nobody
objects, I'll apply the attached patch.

With parallal dune-grid and UG test-parallel-ug works fine, but test-ug
fails. If someone is interested, I attached the output.

Testing UGGrid<2> and UGGrid<3> with red/green refinement
WARNING: Entities for codim 1 are not being tested!
WARNING: Entities for codim 1 are not being tested!
WARNING: Entities for codim 2 are not being tested!
[...]
Testing UGGrid<2> and UGGrid<3> with nonconforming refinement
[...]
ERROR in InitCurrMG: opening more than one MG is not allowed in parallel