[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Keep documentation up to date

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Wed Sep 11 09:25:33 CEST 2013

Hello!

I finished converting all the code documentation to the Doxygen format, and
I also added a separate page with use instructions. The instructions are
for using automake, cmake and calling perftest.py directly from the command
line. It is all available in the HTML generated docs.

Right now I'm writing an overview report of a single test run, to see which
tests run the longest, but from this on I'm not exactly sure what to do.
I've deviated considerably from the initial plan, but IMO it's best to
stick with it, and add upload functionality. If you have other priorities,
please tell me.

Thank you, Miha