[Dune-devel] YaspGrid becomes a tensor product grid

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 12 13:55:33 CEST 2013

Sure, I am in no particular hurry.

Question to the git gurus: I have the pimped version of the patches in a
local branch here.  How am I supposed to make it available to others?
Do I create a branch on our server and push it there?  Dominic couldn't
pull from that, because it's a reworked set of patches that he already
has.  Is he supposed to abandon his own branch and take mine instead?

Cheers,
Oliver