[Dune-devel] The dev meeting minutes

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Sep 28 21:57:38 CEST 2013

Dear Dune,
thanks again to Christoph who took notes on what we discussed and decided
during this week's dev meeting at Aachen.  The notes can be found at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dev-meeting-2013/wiki/Protocol

I had a look at a few topics that matter to me and wrote some more text.
It should be clearer now what was decided upon and what was only discussed.
I propose that other people do the same, or otherwise there may result
disagreement later on what we actually decided (the notes are a bit terse).

In particular, in the notes it said that we decided to rename the leafView()
method to leafGridView().  However, as I remember it we later changed our
mind and decided to keep the method name as it is, and rename the corresponding
exported type LeafGridView to LeafView.  I changed the notes accordingly.
Are there any objections?

Cheers,