[Dune-devel] The dev meeting minutes

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Sep 29 11:46:03 CEST 2013

Hi Oli, hi Christian,

my the dark depths of my memory is only remember deciding on the long
version (as noted by Christoph, too). This is epsecially so, because I
would have liked the shorter version better.

Moreover, I don't know whether changing the protocol is such a good
idea. I think the memory of a single developer is not as good as the
current protocol. That notwithstanding, corrections or clarifications of
the protocol should (of course) be discussed as soon as possible.

Best,

Martin