[Dune-devel] C++11 compiler check

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 14 12:59:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

while trying to fix a problem with C++11 tests and PDELab, I noticed that our current compiler
check for C++11 support doesn’t really complain if the compiler fails the test. As we now require
C++11, shouldn’t configure fail in that case? I’d still keep the —disable-gxx0xcheck around
(maybe rename it to —disable-cxx11check?) for compilers that use a different flag than -std=c++11.

If there are no objections, I’ll prepare a patch.

Steffen