[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-geometry - bd00cd7: [buildsystem] Distribute jacobian.mac.

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 24 11:00:10 CEST 2014

Hi,
until my change jacobian.mac was not in the tar balls. At least the
official dune-geometry-2.3.0.tar.gz does not contain it.
As I never install tar balls, is the jacobian.mac still not installed
with the tar ball built from the current master?

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that