[Dune-devel] parallel tests in dune-common

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 1 11:43:22 CET 2014

Hi Carsten,
I know. The reason it, they are not disabled by the build system but
return 77. This indicates a skipped test for the Autotools, in CMake
this was not supported until CMake 3.0.
Maybe we should decide in general, whether the build system should
disable the test silently or that it should indicate the skipped test. I
prefer to get "x test skipped" and would like to make the change. The
problem is, that it will only work properly with CMake 3.0.
Or we use a hack with a script that evaluates the return value and
changes a 77 into a 0. Mhh.

GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014