[Dune-devel] isParallel usage in GeometryGrid

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 1 21:09:17 CET 2014

Dear Martin,
while deprecating Capabilities::isParallel I stumbled
upon its use in GeoGrid::EntityBase to bypass further
checking in the partitionType method for sequential grids.

It seems to me that this shortcut could be removed at
the price of some more checking. Perhaps this is not
a big problem because one would rarely ask for the
partition type in a sequential grid. However it would
be nice if you could have a look at this.

Best,
Carsten