[Dune-devel] DGFGridFactory deprecated?

Christoph Gersbacher gersbach at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 19 19:30:17 CET 2014

Hi Christoph,

if I remember correctly this patch only deprecated the default
implementation of the DGFGridFactory. The default implementation was
based on legacy code and to this day it still does not implement all
features (e. g. boundary parameters). Grids should provide a suitable
template specialization of the DGFGridFactory (as do all core grid
implementations). The deprecation was added to signal this to grid
implementors.