[Dune-devel] dune-grid still contains calls to levelView() / leafView() in release branch

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 5 13:07:38 CET 2014

Hi all,

the release branch of dune-grid still contains calls to the deprecated methods levelView() and
leafView(). I think the relevant commit (799e3faa51) was lost because it didn’t have a bugfix / release
tag.

Unfortunately, the original commit doesn’t apply cleanly anymore. I’ve attached a revised patch file
that works for the current HEAD of releases/2.3.

Best,
Steffen