[Dune-devel] StoreGeometryReference

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 14 15:46:22 CET 2014

Am 14.02.2014 15:32, schrieb Martin Nolte:
> Hi Oli,

Hi Martin,
excuse the harsh tone of my previous mail.

> well, it is, of course, possible that something got messed up with my copy of the master branch. I'll investigate on that later. The lack of traffic on the mailing list indicates that I'm the only one
> with problems, so let's ignore it for now.

Well, even if you are the only one who is experiencing problems, it is still an oversight
on my part.

> Now the file has been removed from the master branch, I don't think it makes much sense to update the release notes accordingly.

Unless you insist that the file should be put back in.  I don't think it should, but others may well disagree with me.

> As to the question whether this should be an official feature of dune-grid: I don't care either way. Personally, I'm perfectly fine with duplicating the code in each grid requiring it.

I think it is too complicated to be available as a general feature.
I suppose you'll want to disagree with me on this :-)

Cheers,
Oliver