[Dune-devel] [dunecontrol] To warn or not

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 16 15:01:45 CET 2014

Hi Markus,
the information is useful, but maybe it's not a good idea to give it
in form of a warning.  A warning makes you think that you did something
wrong, which may not be the case here.  How about the dunecontrol output
would take a form similar to this:

<mockup>

Using the following modules:

/home/mblatt/src/dune/current/dune-common/dune.module
/home/mblatt/src/dune/current/dune-istl/dune.module
/home/mblatt/src/dune/current/dune-grid/dune.module
/home/mblatt/src/dune/current/dune-localfunctions/dune.module
/home/mblatt/src/dune/current/dune-geometry/dune.module

</mockup>

It's less noisy, but you're still being told what modules are used.