[Dune-devel] cmake oddities

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Thu Jan 23 11:43:21 CET 2014

All,

I *think* I know the reason for the "/__/" path component.

I've only every seen that happen if the pathname of the source file contains a "/../" string and I believe that it's "just" CMake trying to guarantee that the build directory of a component is a proper subdirectory of whatever the top-level build directory happens to be.  I could definitely be wrong, though, so don't take my word for it.

Cheers,

Bård