[Dune-devel] Tensor grid support in YaspGrid

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 1 10:01:13 CEST 2014

Hi Oliver,

Am 30.06.2014 um 20:30 schrieb Oliver Sander <sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de>:

> Dear Dune,
> does anybody know about the current state of the support for tensor grids in YaspGrid?
> As far as I know Dominic almost completed that, but then went missing in action.
> There is code in the yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid-merge branch, but I don't know whether
> it is up-to-date.  I'm still interested in getting this merged into master, in particular
> as I sometimes get third-party requests for such a feature.

Perfect timing! ;-)

Dominic was busy finishing his oral exams the last couple of months, but his last
exam will be tomorrow. Back in fall, we (here in Heidelberg) agreed that he would
get another HiWi job after that to finish merging both the tensor grid stuff and the
support for communicating on all codimensions.

So I hope there will be some updates very soon!

Steffen