[Dune-devel] Developer Meeting 2014

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 6 22:54:54 CEST 2014

Hi
it's indeed time to decide this. However we're still missing
the answers by 5/12 core developers. So here's the deadline:

  We'll decide on the date next Friday, 2014-07-12.

Please add your constraints to the foodle if you haven't
done this yet. If you don't want to attend it would be
nice if you could indicate this by mail.

@Robert: If you don't want to come to Europe it would
be nice to have you here electronically.

Best,
Carsten