[Dune-devel] Developer Meeting 2014

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 23 12:41:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 23.07.2014 10:25, schrieb Markus Blatt:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 12:52:06AM +0200, Carsten Gräser wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> your personal constraints lead to a clear decision.
>> The winner is September 22-23 where 9/11 devs
>> seem to be available. Mario and Peter are the missing
>> 2/11 and we did not get a reply by Martin and Robert yet.
>
> Does that mean that the meeting will last for two days? When will it
> end? If we decide on 5pm, then there is still a connection from
> Dahlem-Dorf to freiburg arriving at 0:30.
this depends on your constraints. I could prepare a schedule if
you send me your approximate arrival and departure times.

>> Regarding your accommodation: The Seminaris Hotel
>> on the campus seems to be fully booked.
>
> FYI It seems to be bookable via some online platforms.
I just checked the homepage which marked these days
as fully booked. If there are still free rooms they
have the advantage, that it's only a 2 minute walk to
the institute.

Best,
Carsten