[Dune-devel] YaspGrid project status update

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:39:18 CEST 2014

Dear Dune developers,

I want to inform you that I am working on the next phase of the
YaspGrid overhaul - the entities of arbitrary codimension.

You find the latest version of my work in the branch
p/dominic/all-entities-yaspgrid on dune-project.

A first step has been taken, where the fundamental structure of a
ygridlevel has been given generic data structures (see
http://cgit.dune-project.org/repositories/dune-grid/commit/?h=p/dominic/all-entities-yaspgrid&id=430b7ec8cd875b284b660aa8d4579eb87631ef4e)
The next steps will be about step by step replacing specialized
implementations with their generic counterparts (without tackling the
actual entities by now).

I am open to any suggestions you have on the project and will be at
the developer meeting in Berlin in september, too.

Best,
Dominic