[Dune-devel] ALUGrid

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 12:07:53 CEST 2014

Hi Markus.
Thanks for testing.

We will make a release branch quite soon. At the moment the master works with both the master and release of dune core and we wanted to see if there was any feedback or reports on problem with the new model before tagging or branching for a release.

We are still discussing the tar vall issue.

Best
Andreas

Sent from Samsung Mobile