[Dune-devel] Next Dune developer meeting

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 11:04:08 CEST 2014

Hi.
I also have no preference regarding one or the other location so Berlin
is as good choice.

Concerning next year though I was thinking of suggesting to host the
next User Meeting
here in Warwick and that would sort of imply that the Developer meeting
would also be in the UK. Of course I'm aware that almost all the
Developers are stationed
in Germany so having it in the UK might not be a good idea but I did
want to at least make
the suggestion.
Andreas