[Dune-devel] Next Dune developer meeting

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Jun 19 17:17:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 10:42:31AM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> this has indeed been dragging on for quite a while now without to much
> participation.  I see no good reason to prefer one site over the other.
> To get this decided I therefore propose to hold the meeting in Berlin this
> year (because Carsten proposed it first), and in Heidelberg next year.
> Carsten, Markus: I hope that is okay with you.  All others: if there are
> any objections please object _now_.  I'd say if nobody objects within
> a week we can consider the question decided, and we can start with the
> actual organization.

I care more about a meeting being held than about the location.

As there seems to be a consensus about Berlin, maybe we should start
to find a date in the near future before our calendars become more
crowded.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858