[Dune-devel] Alberta pkg-config files [was: Re: Alberta-3.0.0 has just been released]

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Mar 14 08:32:47 CET 2014

Hi Claus,
thank you for the 3.0 release and that you added some
Extrawurst features for us.
One of the features is the pkg-config file. I hoped
to write a Albert-3.0-only check for Dune, but the
Developer meeting in Aachen decided to stick to Dune
2.0 because Debian packages are available for this
version. Thus I reduced my priory to adapt the check
to use the pkg-config file. Nevertheless this is
still on my todo list.

Question to the Dune devs: Can we deprecate support
for Alberta 2? Before you cry out, that means we
support it until our next release which might appear
in a year.

Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.
[Spiegel Online, 25. Februar 2013]