[Dune-devel] Next Dune developer meeting

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon May 26 19:13:23 CEST 2014

Hi Oliver,
unless one of the three insists on hosting the event, someone has to
decide. As we do not have a Benevolent Dictator, we have to vote. Which
could easily lead to a tie... Maybe just decide, as you took the initiative.
It's more important to find a suitable date.

Just my 2 cents
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that