[Dune-devel] doodle access rights

René Milk rene.milk at wwu.de
Mon Nov 3 18:01:25 CET 2014

On 03.11.2014 17:30, Andreas Dedner wrote:
> Hi Christian.
> One question: who will be getting all the emails concerning the answers
> to the polls
> and how would that change if we allow everybody to answer?
> i think it would be bad if then everybody signed up to the wiki got all
> those reply emails.
> Greetings
> Andreas
>

> On 03/11/14 16:04, Christian Engwer wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I talked with Rene today and he managed to find the place in redmine
>> where we can change the access rights for the doodle. We changed this
>> such that a doddle is always visible (attention! this a general
>> property, not only for the core modules). Currently only group members
>> are allowed to answer the doodle. What is the general impression?
>> Should be allow others to answer?
>>
>> Ciao
>> Christian

Hi Andreas,

I'm not sure what the current behavior wrt notification emails is. The
documentation [1] mentions "watchers". So you should get them only if
you watch the ticket/wiki page the doodle is posted on. Is that
congruent with the previously observed behavior?
Afaict here is no way to customize it either way.

Cheers,
Rene

[1] http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_doodles

 Dipl.-Math. René Milk
 University of Münster
 Institute for Applied Mathematics
 Orleans-Ring 10, R. 120.012
 48149 Münster               Tel. +49 251 83-35131
 Germany