[Dune-devel] Replacing SGrid by YaspGrid

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:31:54 CEST 2014

Hey Oliver,
this is indeed something to think about.
I have bad news though. I have done a quick measurement of option b).
I added a parameter origin to EquidistantCoordinates and defaulted it to 0.
This slowed down the finitevolume example by roughly 10%.
You're option a) is of course VERY simple to implement. The only question
that bugs me about it, is how to pass the additional information. I would
be very happy
if there was a good way, that does not involve introducing an additional
constructor.
Any opinions?
Best,
Dominic