[Dune-devel] Stack overflow with SGrid

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Oct 20 18:46:05 CEST 2014

Hi,
recently SGrid Segaults for me. I get a stack overflow

at 0x6389D6: Dune::IndexSet<Dune::SGrid<1, 1, double> const,
Dune::SGridLevelIndexSet<Dune::SGrid<1, 1, double> const>,
unsigned int, std::vector<Dune::GeometryType,
std::allocator<Dune::GeometryType> > >::types(int) const
(indexidset.hh:212)

Examples are test-sgrid in dune/grid/test and testsgrid in
dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/test.
This happens with GCC 4.7 and Clang 3.5, in both cases with
-O0.

Any help welcome

Das Kommt darauf an, in welchen Zeiträumen du
rechnest. Für Geologen: ja, in naher Zukunft
[Stefan Seyfried in suse-laptop]