[Dune-devel] [Patch] Less warnings in ALUGrid

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Sep 14 22:21:36 CEST 2014

Hi ALUGrid devs,
please find attached three patches. They calm down the
error Clang 3.5 emits. The noexcept patch would be
better without the direct use of noexcept. But
DUNE_NOEXCEPT is not yet available. Probably you do not
want to commit the patch. I'll provide a new patch when
the macro is part of dune-common.

Thanks for the quick fix of the static/non-static call.
It's nice to have my compiler errors resolved by a
simple git pull. *thumbsup*

Das Kommt darauf an, in welchen Zeiträumen du
rechnest. Für Geologen: ja, in naher Zukunft
[Stefan Seyfried in suse-laptop]