[Dune-devel] dev meeting

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Sep 20 16:47:04 CEST 2014

Am Sat, 20. Sep 2014, 00:39:12 +0200 schrieb Carsten Gräser:
> Dear all,
> although no one has confirmed  to join, I propose to meet
> on Sunday 19:00 at the
>
>   Celtic Cottage
[...]

Hi!

I'm not certain yet whether I'll join -- I'm staying with a relative in
Charlottenburg, and our plans are quite uncertertain.  I'll know where to find
you, just in case.

> > It would be nice to be informed about missing people or
> > if you'll not be able to come. The meeting will take place at
> >
> >   FU Berlin
> >   Arnimallee 6
> >   14195 Berlin

Is there a room number?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
-- Ozzy Osbourne