[Dune-devel] Webserver doesn't update

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 25 11:11:33 CEST 2014

Hi Oliver,

the build process failed because of dune-grid-dev-howto. The module was still part of the list
of modules for which to build Doxygen documentation. That used to work, but after the
decision to do a 2.4 before 3.0, all module files were updated - except for dune-grid-dev-howto,
of course, and now dunecontrol barfs about dune-grid-dev-howto requiring dune-grid 3.0...

Well, I guess it’s a good thing that this served as a heads up to pull the module from the Doxygen
build process. ;-)

Rebuild is in progress now, but it’s going to take some time because I had to purge the build directory.

Steffen