[Dune-devel] Strange things in DuneBoost.cmake

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 14 19:04:53 CEST 2015

Dear cmake gurus,
I happened to have a look at the file DuneBoost.cmake, and it contains a few things
that look fishy to me.  For example, Lines 27-31 read

      if(DUNE_BOOST_LINK_ALL_BOOST_LIBRARIES)
        target_link_libraries(${_target} "${DUNE_Boost_LIBRARIES}")
      else(DUNE_BOOST_LINK_ALL_BOOST_LIBRARIES)
        target_link_libraries(${_target} "${DUNE_BOOST_LIBRARIES}")
      endif(DUNE_BOOST_LINK_ALL_BOOST_LIBRARIES)

with the same if clause twice.  Right after that we have

      # The definitions are a hack as we do not seem to know which MPI implementation was
      # found.

Why MPI?  Is that a copy'n'paste bug.  Can somebody have a quick look?

Thanks,