[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-common - 5439c28: Revert "[CMake] dunecontrol calls "cmake -build ." instead of make."

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Feb 24 19:11:51 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 05:11:20PM +0100, Christian Engwer wrote:
> as we are currently discussing a solution, I think it was a bit hasty
> to revert the patch at such short notice. There are good reasons to
> have the feature and according to Rene, my proposed solution does
> work.

There is a feature branch for this feature/ninja-support now with the
old status.

Whether this was hasty or not everybody has to decide for
themselves. The problem dates back to the beginning of January and
seems rather severe to me (dunecontrol all is needed IMHO).

I guess we have to teach dunecontrol to translate target names.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858