[Dune-devel] dune-alugrid: patches

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 24 20:42:50 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

thanks for the report. We (i.e., at least I) do get notified of issues reported
on the user wiki.

Unfortunately, the current state of the build system is quite a mess. We have
two build systems to maintain and neither of them works correctly for
dune-alugrid at the moment. Even worse, none of the dune-alugrid maintainers is
a CMake export (especially not in combination with the DUNE build system).
Therefore, we appreciate all the help we can get.

I'll try to have a look later this week.

Best,

Martin