[Dune-devel] Date for DUNE user/developer meeting 2015

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Feb 25 16:28:40 CET 2015

Hi,

I talked with Bernd, Christoph, and Andreas, all of them offered to
host a meeting last last year. We agreed this time we would first
search for a date and later decide on the place/venue (Heidelberg,
Stuttgart, Warwick).

Therefore we are currently searching for dates. To me it seems like
autumn (September/October) would be a good fit. But of course others
might disagree.

Looking at the lecture period in Germany and possible conferences
http://www.ams.org/meetings/calendar/mathcal#September%202015 it seems
to boils to done to a conference free period right after the
DMV-Tagung and before the lectures: September 28 - October 12, 2015.

Does anyone see any major conferences during that time? If not I would
setup a doodle to find a date for a (1.5-2 day) developer meeting and later on
test whether there is enough interest for a user meeting right before
or afterwards at the end of the week.

Cheers,

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858