[Dune-devel] Do votes finish early when the outcome is clear?

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 11:46:01 CET 2015

Hi.
If I understand the issue correctly then the problem is that the voting
system allows people to change their
vote. if we explicitly want this features then one has to wait until the
vote expires. If this is not a desired feature then
the implementation can be done before the vote ends if at some point
enough have replied. I'm fine with that interpretation.
Andreas