[Dune-devel] Building dune-common with gcc-4.8 fails

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jul 3 16:39:02 CEST 2015

Hi Carsten,

I can confirm this behaviour for debian testing.

The problem seems to be inherent to mpich, as the mpicc.mpich always
uses these flags, regardless of the chosen compiler, this

mpicc -cc=/usr/bin/gcc-4.8 ...

will results in the same problem.

I think we have to work around this. How about just removing all
"-f..." options from MPI flags?

Christian