[Dune-devel] LaTeX in CMake broken

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 6 11:18:48 CEST 2015

Dear Rober, hi all,
is it just me or broke commit 4878943ffc0dd4572de224fdce5dc5ec8ab206d9
"[Cmake][bugfix] Allow to disable latex. Default behavior is the same as
before." LaTeX all-together?

CMake finds LaTeX but warns, e.g. for dune-common:
> CMake Warning at cmake/modules/DuneDoc.cmake:91 (message):
>   Not adding rule to create buildsystem.pdf as LaTeX is not usable!
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   doc/buildsystem/CMakeLists.txt:1 (dune_add_latex_document)

A mathematician is a scientist who can figure out anything, except
such simple things as squaring the circle and trisecting an angle.
[Evan Esar (1899-1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary]