[Dune-devel] Webserver got stuck

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jun 8 16:34:14 CEST 2015

> Am 08.06.2015 um 10:04 schrieb Christoph Grüninger <christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de>:
>
> Hi,
> can someone with access to Conan have a look why the webserver got stuck?

I just looked at it - it’s a nasty problem with the old Automake build system, and I have no idea how to fix
it: PDELab now uses the new dune-alugrid instead of the 1.52 bindings, and so "if ALUGRID" in
dune/pdelab/test/Makefile.am became "if DUNE_ALUGRID", and dune-pdelab suggests the dune-alugrid
module. But that isn’t part of the set of modules pulled to create the Doxygen installation, and the build
process gets stuck, complaining that

dune/pdelab/test/Makefile.am:274: DUNE_ALUGRID does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

Does anyone have an idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Steffen