[Dune-devel] CMake FAQ

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:24:17 CEST 2015

Hey Oli and the others,

I just had very unpleasant 30 minutes digging around how the website is
built.
As a result, I am all in favour of committing the pdf to dune-web. It has
the downside
of not being autobuild from a version controlled source, but at least
everybody understands
how to update it.

In the long run, something will need to be done about the homepage for sure.

Dominic