[Dune-devel] Join Dune User/Developer meeting (Sept 28.-30.)

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 18 07:38:36 CEST 2015

Dear fellow Dune users and developers,
please register yourself for this year's Dune User / Developer meeting
at Heidelberg in September 28 to 30, 2015. [1,2]

== User meeting ==
As every user, (core) developers are invited to talk about their
research. What are you actually doing beside coding for Dune? What
drives your development?
Users are asked to propose topics for additional Dune plumbers talks
covering specific aspect of Dune.
If you want to join, please add yourself to the wiki page [1] or drop me
a mail.

== Developer meeting ==
Please add topics we should discuss to [2]. Maybe we can already settle
some topics in Flyspray.

[1] users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-user-meeting-2015/wiki
[2] users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-developer-meeting-2015/wiki

--
A mathematician is a scientist who can figure out anything, except
such simple things as squaring the circle and trisecting an angle.