[Dune-devel] dune-pdelab | Do not use geometry dimensionworld (#34)

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:34:08 CEST 2015

Hey Oli,

as the feature branch does only exist in YOUR repository, you are free to
do whatever you'd like with it. If it was in our repository, there would
have been a box on the merge request that automatically deletes the feature
branch when merging. With such uncontroversial change, I would have ticked
that box for sure.

Best,
Dominic