[Dune-devel] [GSoC2015] Reasons why we were rejected

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 3 17:29:08 CET 2015

Dear Dune,

Google's open source programs office was quite quick. The reason for our
rejection is again that too many projects applied, see the answer attached.
This is not a default reply. Last time I attended their chat and in many
cases they really had tips for improvements; or in other words, there
are projects with poor applications.