[Dune-devel] [SOCIS2015] Applied

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Mar 9 11:13:55 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 08, 2015 at 10:21:16PM +0100, Christoph GrĂ¼ninger wrote:
> I just copied the ideas from our GSoC 2015 application. If you
> were willing to mentor a project in GSoC but won't do so in
> SOCIS, please remove your project and/or contact me.

great and many thanks.

Concerning this list:
I guess it would be nice to have such a list ofproject ideas
independent of GSoC/Socis and available mentors..

That way it could serve as an entry point
for people willing to contribute to DUNE or for even for
students/professors/companies during software internships
(Softwarepraktikum in Heidelberg).

Didn't we even have such a list formerly?

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858