[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-grid - e346f4b: [cleanup] Use YaspGrid constructor without periodic/overlap arguments

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 9 17:55:02 CET 2015

Hi Oliver,
yes we did that already 2013 in Aachen:

"We change our policy regarding C++11 features after the 2.3 release.
Some feature are still not allowed, due to our compiler support (see above).
[..]
Not allowed C++11 featured
[..] initializer lists: add support to our classes, allow use inside
dune core modules (supported by ICC 13?)"

I am not sure whether ICC 13 was the reason as we kind of dropped its
support last year in Berlin. However, let's pan out the remaining bugs
and get a Dune 2.4 release. That will be a relief.

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise