[Dune-devel] [Dune-Bugs] [#530] VTKWriter support for binary format broken

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 16 11:01:42 CET 2015

Hi Jö,
what about adding zlib as a optional dependency to dune-grid? At least
dune-alugrid uses it, too. And compressed Vtk files might be handy.

I volunteer to provide the build system parts, if someone else adds the
feature to the Vtk writer.

People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise
the programs they write will be pretty weird.         -- Donald Knuth