[Dune-devel] CMake FAQ

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri May 29 09:17:37 CEST 2015

Am 12.05.2015 um 16:50 schrieb Dominic Kempf:
> Dear dune-devel list,
>
> I have written a small document which covers some frequently asked
> questions on the CMake build system for our group. It is not a technical
> documentation like the autotools buildsystem-howto in dune-common, but more
> of a "For Dummies"-document. Still, it would be possible to include it into
> dune-common. You find the document attached as a pdf.
>
> Any feedback on the document itself and on where to put it is appreciated.

Hi Dominic, hi all,
thanks a lot for this document.  I just tried to make it available on the
Dune homepage.  Doing this I learned that the pdf documents that you can
download from that site are not actually contained in the dune-web svn
repository.  Rather, there seems to be some magic behind the scenes getting
the documents from some dune module installations on the web server.
Is that really how things are supposed to be done?  To be honest it sounds
pretty fragile to me.  Are there objections to simply committing the pdf
to dune-web?